My Multimedia Appearances
For media requests, please contact me at @Elizain140 or at elizalcooper at gmail dot com.
The following is a chronological list of online articles and blog posts that were written by or about me. They range in topic from social media to my work at Dialog in the Dark to my life as a blind person with a Seeing Eye dog.
- “Assessing apps for the blind” – CNet News. My guest post on Sree Sreenivasan’s Sreetips blog.
- “Japan earthquake anniversary: Digital media lessons we’ve learned” – Sreetips blog on CNet News. An article that Sree and I wrote for Politica Exterior last year is mentioned here.
- Seeing Eye Dogs a Tough Breed in New York City” – DNAInfo.com. My Seeing Eye dog gets the limelight in this piece.
- “Pretty Cool Goals” – from Rob Schwartzs’ blog “about learning, change and exceptionally cool talented people”. I met this blogger at Telegraph Cafe, my favorite place to do work in Manhattan.
- “Illuminating Empathy, in the Dark” – Ashoka’s Empathy blog”. A review of my tour of Dialog in the Dark by Ashoka’s Adam Horowitz.
- “Tweeting by ear” – Beth Finke’s Safe and Sound blog. Former client and friend Beth Finke writes about our collaboration.
- “De #Egipto a #Fukushima: revolución en los medios” – Politica Exterior. Find an approximate translation of this piece, co-written by @sree and me via Google Translate here.